Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
This recipe is adapted from allrecipes. Was a nice dinner with steamed veggies!!
Top Review by Boise Cook!
Holy Cow! This was VERY good! I made a couple of changes because we are watching our calories...Used cooking spray and only 3 oz of salmon. It still turned out wonderful! Husband said this was his second favorite way to have salmon, right after Salmon BLTs! :) Thanks for an awesome recipe we will keep in our arsenal!
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, skin and bones removed
- 8 sheets phyllo dough
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, juice of
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Mix the mustard and lemon juice together in a small bowl until well combined; set aside.
- Cut the fillets into log shaped pieces, about 2-inches wide and about 5-inches long. Keep each fillet separated.
- Take 2 sheets of phyllo dough, placing one on top of the other, and brush lightly with melted butter. Make sure to cover the entire top piece of phyllo.
- Place a potion of fish (6 oz.) on the edge of the phllo nearest to you.
- Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper to taste and coat fish with 1 Tbs of the mustard mixture.
- Fold the phyllo dough nearest to you with the salmon over, and make one complete wrap.
- Take the sides of the dough and fold them towards the center, and continue rolling up the dough.
- Brush all sides with melted butter, covering completely and place on a cookie sheet.
- Repeat steps for remaining portions of salmon.
- Bake for 20 min or until phyllo is golden brown.