Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is adapted from allrecipes. Was a nice dinner with steamed veggies!!
Make and share this Wrapped Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Mix the mustard and lemon juice together in a small bowl until well combined; set aside.
- Cut the fillets into log shaped pieces, about 2-inches wide and about 5-inches long. Keep each fillet separated.
- Take 2 sheets of phyllo dough, placing one on top of the other, and brush lightly with melted butter. Make sure to cover the entire top piece of phyllo.
- Place a potion of fish (6 oz.) on the edge of the phllo nearest to you.
- Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper to taste and coat fish with 1 Tbs of the mustard mixture.
- Fold the phyllo dough nearest to you with the salmon over, and make one complete wrap.
- Take the sides of the dough and fold them towards the center, and continue rolling up the dough.
- Brush all sides with melted butter, covering completely and place on a cookie sheet.
- Repeat steps for remaining portions of salmon.
- Bake for 20 min or until phyllo is golden brown.
Holy Cow! This was VERY good! I made a couple of changes because we are watching our calories...Used cooking spray and only 3 oz of salmon. It still turned out wonderful! Husband said this was his second favorite way to have salmon, right after Salmon BLTs! :) Thanks for an awesome recipe we will keep in our arsenal!
Made this for dinner last night and it was delicious the salmon turned out great and really moist even though I probably overcooked it by a few minutes. I used cooking spray instead of butter and find that's much easier when dealing with phyllo dough. Only giving 4 stars because it could use a sauce.