This recipe is adapted from allrecipes. Was a nice dinner with steamed veggies!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- 2Mix the mustard and lemon juice together in a small bowl until well combined; set aside.
- 3Cut the fillets into log shaped pieces, about 2-inches wide and about 5-inches long. Keep each fillet separated.
- 4Take 2 sheets of phyllo dough, placing one on top of the other, and brush lightly with melted butter. Make sure to cover the entire top piece of phyllo.
- 5Place a potion of fish (6 oz.) on the edge of the phllo nearest to you.
- 6Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper to taste and coat fish with 1 Tbs of the mustard mixture.
- 7Fold the phyllo dough nearest to you with the salmon over, and make one complete wrap.
- 8Take the sides of the dough and fold them towards the center, and continue rolling up the dough.
- 9Brush all sides with melted butter, covering completely and place on a cookie sheet.
- 10Repeat steps for remaining portions of salmon.
- 11Bake for 20 min or until phyllo is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wrapped Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1033.9
- Calories from Fat 564
- Total Fat 62.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 138.4 mg
- Sodium 8990.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.4 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 70.1 g