Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice change of pace from the average carrot salad. From the Michigan Dutch chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947.
- 236.59 ml carrot, peeled and chopped
- 236.59 ml celery, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- French dressing (recipe #218747, your own recipe, or storebought) or mayonnaise
- 1 head lettuce (leafy lettuce or mesclun)
- Combine carrots, celery and bell pepper.
- Moisten with French dressing or mayonnaise.
- Arrange lettuce or greens attractively on chilled salad plates and top with carrot salad.