1/1 Photo of World's Easiest Grilled Shrimp
This grilled shrimp recipe is so simple and yet such a crowd-pleaser. Note: I've made these shrimp immediately and I've also let the marinate in the fridge and both taste great. It just depends how much time you have. Lastly, they are great as an appetizer, on a hearty salad or as a main dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp, shell-on and deveined
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon wasabi powder
- 1Rinse shrimp thoroughly and pat dry with a paper towel.
- 2Combine olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper and optional wasabi powder in a bowl. Add shrimp, ensuring shrimp are evenly coated.
- 3Heat a non-stick grill to medium high and lay down the shrimp when the grill comes to temperature. Shut the lid and check in two minutes as they cook quickly. Flip and cook for another minute or so. Remove from heat, cover in foil and let rest for 5 minutes. (The meat should no longer be translucent inside).
- 4Serve with melted butter or cocktail sauce or just peel and eat.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for World's Easiest Grilled Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.3
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 286.0 mg
- Sodium 1286.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 31.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: