1/1 Photo of World Cup Mexican Quesadillas
Chef #1558539's Note:
This is one of the simple and tasty recipes that chef Christian Sandefeldt has created to mark the start of the World Cup, using Scan Swedish meatballs. You can make it in just 10 minutes (perfect for half-time), it costs less than a fiver, feeds four and contains around 600 calories per serving, so it's faster, cheaper and better for you than most takeaways! You can find other meatball-based recipes at www.scanfoods.co.uk
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread salsa over the tortilla.
- 2Place the grated cheese on the tortilla, covering it like a pizza
- 3Lay the meatballs and avocado slices on top of the tortilla.
- 4Put another tortilla on top.
- 5Toast under the grill on medium heat until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for World Cup Mexican Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.6
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 48.0 mg
- Sodium 753.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 19.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: