Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I had these at a party and they are gooood!
- 1 lb mild sausage, browned and drained
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing, prepared according to package directions
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 1 (12 ounce) package wonton skins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together sausage, Ranch dressing, cheeses and black olives.
- Set aside.
- Brush wonton skins with small amount of vegetable oil and place oil side down in cupcake pans, molding them to form a cup-like appearance.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove and place 1 tablespoon of sausage mixture into each wonton.
- Return to oven and bake for 5 more minutes.
Easy and delish! I doubled the recipe and so with 1 pkg of ranch I made according to dip instructions and used 2 cups sour cream. With the other pkg I did the dressing instructions using 1 cup each mayo and milk then I combined the dip and dressing. Thought it was alot (4 cups) so I removed some then I used chorizo sausage #12818 and #25846. The sour cream helped to tone the spiciness of the sausage. Instead of black olives I used what I had - green ones and I minced them. These appetizers were a huge hit and easy to whip up batches as needed.