Low-calorie, low-carb, and virtually fat free; this spicy vegan stir-fry features tofu and portobello mushrooms.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 ounces fresh Asian noodles (pancit, wonton, etc.)
- 1 large portobello mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 1 stalk bok choy, chopped
- 6 ounces firm tofu, cut into 1/2 inch cubes (about 12-16)
- 5 tablespoons maggi seasoning, substitute 3 tablespoons soy sauce and 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1Heat a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat, oil is optional.
- 2Follow the preparation instructions for the style and brand of wonton noodles you choose to use, typically fresh noodles are boiled in plain unseasoned water for approximately 30-45 seconds. It is important that the noodles are not overcooked, but reamain "al dente" since they will continue to cook in the sauce and absorb the broth at Step 5.
- 3Add the vegetables to a large heated skillet or wok and stir-fry for approximately 3-4 minutes or until the vegetables have released their moisture and softened.
- 4Add tofu, chili and seasoning, continue to stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- 5Add pre-cooked wonton noodles, continue to stir-fry for approximately 1-2 minutes.
- 6Let stand for approximately 3-5 minutes, can be served warm or chilled, it's delicious either hot or cold!
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wonton Noodle Vegan Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.5
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 53.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: