Posted for ZWT6 Asian Region. Found on a website called homemade-chinese-soups.com . Thought it was a nice variation of using wonton wrappers for a cold summer salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the wonton wrappers into wide strips. Boil them till done and plunge into cold water. Drain.
- 2Wash and slice the cucumber and tomato.
- 3Grate 1 tbsp of orange peel (save) and then extract the juice from the orange.
- 4Mix the orange juice with the rice vinegar, olive oil and sugar to make the salad dressing.
- 5Toss the wonton strips, cucumber and tomato slices together with the salad dressing.
- 6Sprinkle the grated orange peel on top of the salad and then serve.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wonton Cold Salad
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.6
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 231.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 4.9 g