Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This so creamy and easy to make.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) package Velveeta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes (drained)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- Brown hamburger, drain, add taco seasoning and cook to directions on packet.
- Add to remaining ingredients and heat till all cheese is melted and mixed together.
- You could add Salsa or Jalapeno peppers to make it spicier.