Recipe by Hadice
I was so surprised to find that there was not a Wolfgang Puck crepe recipe on zaar! Add whatever you like to make this an entree or a dessert. I like nutella and bananas with whipped cream. Turn it into a blintz with cottage cheese and fruit filling.
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon melted unsalted butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, eggs and melted butter. Stir until smooth. Add milk and mix well. Strain.
- Heat a 7-inch crepe pan or nonstick omelette pan, melt 1 teaspoon butter over moderate heat.
- Pour in 2 or 3 tablespoons of batter. Cook the crepe until golden brown on the bottom, then flip using a spatula.
- Continue this process until all batter is used up.
- Crepes will keep well in the refrigerator or the freezer if wrapped airtight.
- Be creative with filling options. Enjoy!