"wolf Creek Inn" Macaroni & Cheese
- Cook macaroni in boiling water, per pkg. directions) drain & set aside.
- Melt butter in large skillet, add the flour a little at a time & cook over med. low heat for about 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Stir in the milk a little at a time & cook till it gets bubbly & smooth & slightly thick.
- Stir in the salt,pepper & mustard.
- Remove from the heat & add the tabasco sauce & cheese. Stir till smooth.
- Mix very well with the macaroni.
- Transfer to a 9X13 litely buttered casserole dish, top with the bread crumbs.
- Bake @ 350 deg. 30-40 mins or till bubbly.