Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted this recipe as a request for Halloween recipes! I haven't tried this yet, but it sounds good!
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Process all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and sprinkle with additional nutmeg.
- Serve immediately.
This is delicious! Made it for my daughter's 16th birthday - Halloween theme. We offered this and soda for the teens and many went for this and loved it! I omitted the honey as I figured it would be sweet enough with the ice-cream. Very nice & tasty!
I made this same recipe from a halloween book for a party. I had to keep making more the adults loved it the kids didn't want to go near the apple cider. this is a halloween must in my family.