Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Another cute recipe from Hershey's chocolate. Kids love to make these and they make great gifts.
Make and share this Winter Wonderland Snowmen Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup hershey' s cocoa powder or 3⁄4 cup hershey' s special dark cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2⁄3 cup butter or 2⁄3 cup margarine, melted and divided
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup reese's peanut butter chips
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13×9×2-inch baking pan with foil; grease foil.
- Stir together cocoa and baking soda in large bowl; stir in 1/3 cup melted butter. Add boiling water; stir until mixture thickens. Stir in sugar, eggs, vanilla and remaining 1/3 cup butter; stir until smooth. Add flour; stir until blended. Stir in peanut butter chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of foil. Cool completely in pan. Cover; refrigerate until firm. Remove from pan; remove foil. Cut into snowmen shapes with cookie cutters or cut into squares. Just before serving, sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.