Winter Spinach Potato Casserole
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat oil in a stovetop-to-ovenproof casserole dish.
- Add onions, potatoes, garlic, and herbs and saute for 5 minutes, stirring until the vegetables are well coated with oil and the potatoes are beginning to turn golden.
- Place casserole in preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes, then remove, stirring in the spinach and eggs.
- Sprinkle the top with cheese and return the dish to the oven.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until the eggs are set.
- Serve hot.