Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
Strawberries and Cream are always associated with the annual lawn tennis championships held at Wimbledon. Here they combine to make a lovely refreshing drink. -- Brittania.com
- 1 ounce Pimm's liqueur (No. 1)
- 1 ounce gin
- 1 tablespoon strawberry syrup
- 1 ounce mandarin juice (can substitute with orange)
- 1 ounce double cream
- 1 large strawberry (to garnish)
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1. Shake and strain into a champagne flute.
- 2. Garnish w/ strawberry and orange zest and enjoy.