Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This simple recipe I received from Will has always proved to be a hit at parties and gatherings.
- 2 (16 ounce) packages whole mushrooms, not sure right size, get the larger common sized package at the grocery store
- 1 (4 ounce) package boursin cheese, again not sure correct size but there is only one size, so get that
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Rinse and clean the mushrooms.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms and place them on a baking sheet.
- Fill the mushrooms with boursin cheese and sprinkle with half the parsley.
- Melt half the butter and drizzle on the mushrooms.
- Bake between 375 - 400°F until bubbly and golden.
- Drizzle remaining butter and garnish with parsley and serve!