Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is one of my sister's favorite recipes for deer meat. Our whole family (including the in-laws) hunt for deer, so we have plenty of meat to use up. This is a good way to use up some deer meat.
- 1 lb deer tenderloins, cut up into bite size pieces
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed Ritz crackers
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon whole dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Mix crackers with seasoning. Dip tenderloin in egg and then roll in cracker mixture.
- Deep fry in hot oil until cooked all the way through. Drain on paper towels.
- We eat these like hot wings, dipping them in Ranch Dressing.