1/2 Photos of Wild Cherry Margarita
Sue Lau's Note:
This is like your grandmother's cherry pie, but with a kick! I told my DH it wouldn't be summer unless I created a new margarita, and let me tell you, this one rocks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup frozen pitted tart cherries (or may use drained canned pitted pie cherries, frozen after draining)
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces mixto tequila (or whichever type of tequila you prefer)
- 2 fluid ounces cherry juice or 2 fluid ounces cherry syrup
- 1 fluid ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 fluid ounce triple sec or 1 fluid ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 2 cups ice (more or less to achieve consistency)
- 1 stemmed maraschino cherry, to garnish (optional)
- 1Place liquid ingredients in the bottom of your blender (do not add ice first or you will jam the blades).
- 2Add ice.
- 3Puree until ice is smooth and margarita is thick and creamy, adding ice to achieve consistency if necessary.
- 4Pour into a frosted margarita glass, garnish with maraschino cherry, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wild Cherry Margarita
Serving Size: 1 (586 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.9
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: