Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A blueberry cobbler made with spelt flour,wild berries,and honey,this is one of my Grandmother's favorite desserts.She gave this recipe to me a few years ago;she got the recipe from a health food magazine.Spelt is a type of wheat;whole wheat pastry flour can be substituted.You can also substitute any honey for the lehua honey.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup organic whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup rapadura, turbinado or 1⁄2 cup other raw sugar
- 1 cup whole spelt flour
- 1⁄2 cup lehua honey
- 3 cups frozen wild blueberries
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter in a 8"x8" pan.
- Mix all ingredients except blueberries and pour into the buttered pan.Top with the blueberries.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve warm.