Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 mins
Source: Betty Crocker "Baking cookies with wheat germ, canola oil, egg white and dark chocolate adds a better-for-you halo to a chewy blueberry cookie."
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) packagebetty crocker oatmeal cookie mix
- 1⁄4 cup wheat germ, toasted
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 cup dried blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup whole almond, chopped
- 2 ounces bittersweet baking chocolate, chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, wheat germ, butter, oil, water and egg white until soft dough forms.
- Stir in blueberries, almonds and chocolate.
- On ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack.