Whole Wheat Waffles With Honey-Peanut Butter Drizzle
- Lightly oil waffle iron (if needed) and preheat.
- In mixing bowl, beat eggs until foamy, then add remaining waffle ingredients, stirring until smooth.
- Pour batter onto hot waffle iron (your manufacturer's guide should say how much since waffle irons are different sizes).
- Bake about 5 minutes or until the steaming stops.
- Keep extras warm while making the remaining batter. And while waffles bake, mix honey with peanut butter and microwave about 30 seconds to 1 minute to soften it up. Stir to mix.
- Top waffles with butter and drizzle with peanut-honey topping.