1/2 Photos of Whole Wheat Pumpkin Cornbread
1 hr 35 mins
Higher in fiber and nutrients than the usual cornbread. Makes a good breakfast item. Original from an old mag, but I don't know which one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray a 9 inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and coat lightly with flour.
- 3Combine the first 8 dry ingredients.
- 4In another bowl, beat the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
- 5Add eggs and pumpkin and combine thoroughly.
- 6Add dry mixture and milk alternately until all are incorporated and the mixture is smooth.
- 7Pour into pan.
- 8Bake 60-70 minutes, until tester inserted in center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Pumpkin Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.6
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 115.8 mg
- Sodium 543.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 8.0 g