1/1 Photo of Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
I always keep a container of these in my fridge. I like that there is no added butter to the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl mix peanut butter, almond milk and honey.
- 2Add egg and mix well.
- 3Stir in whole wheat flour and baking powder.
- 4Stir in chocolate chips.
- 5Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 6Form small amount of dough into a ball or oval shape and place them on parchment paper lined cookie sheets.
- 7Flatten each cookie slightly with the tines of a fork.
- 8Bake in preheated oven for 13 to 15 minutes. (If cooking 2 pans at the same time; half way through cooking switch pans in oven for even cooking).
- 9Remove to wire rack and cool.
- 10Store in air tight container in fridge.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (680 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.8
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 37.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
aluminum free baking powder