Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I always keep a container of these in my fridge. I like that there is no added butter to the recipe.
- In a large bowl mix peanut butter, almond milk and honey.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Stir in whole wheat flour and baking powder.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Form small amount of dough into a ball or oval shape and place them on parchment paper lined cookie sheets.
- Flatten each cookie slightly with the tines of a fork.
- Bake in preheated oven for 13 to 15 minutes. (If cooking 2 pans at the same time; half way through cooking switch pans in oven for even cooking).
- Remove to wire rack and cool.
- Store in air tight container in fridge.