1 hr 20 mins
Mims & Squims's Note:
Wonderful, lightly scented bread. Great for mediterranean or italian meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, add water, yeast, salt, & honey, and mix well.
- 2Add oil, fresh chopped herbs, & garlic. Let sit 5 minutes.
- 3Add half of flour to yeast mixture. Mix by hand.
- 4Add rest of flour gradually and continue kneading until dough is no longer sticky (7-8 minutes).
- 5Massage to form single free-form loaf.
- 6Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 7Place loaf in center of oven & bake 40-50 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Herbed Garlic Bread
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.4
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 293.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 5.2 g