Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have been eating a lot of couscous lately and have been coming up with these great variations and at the same time watching my weight and activity level. I find this to be a great meal if you plan on going out dancing that night. It's both sweet and salty.
- 1 cup couscous
- 18 ml olive oil
- 12 small shrimp
- 4 small scallops
- 14 g dried apricots (about 2 apricots)
- 20 g raisins (about 24 raisins)
- Prepare the couscous following the instructions on the box, should give you about 1 cup.
- Stir fry the shrimps and scallops in olive oil to desired result.
- Add the raisins, apricots, shrimp and scallops to the couscous.