Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delectable blend of whole wheat cous cous with veggies!
- 1 cup whole wheat couscous, cooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- Cook cous cous as directed.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook zucchini, yellow squash, bell pepper, and onion in oil about 5-10 miuntes, stirring frequently until tender.
- Add cooked cous cous into skillet with sun-dried tomato pesto.
- Taste with basil and oregano if desired.