- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute, divided
- 3 tablespoons light butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, plus
- 1⁄3 cup light butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted,divided
- 1⁄2 cup oat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grated lemons, zest of
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F Grease 12 muffin cups.
- In small bowl, combine pecans, oat flour, and 1/4 cup Splenda.
- Stir in 3 tbsp butter until mixture forms crumbs.
- Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine whole wheat flour, baking soda, lemon zest, baking powder, salt, and remaining Splenda.
- In another bowl, whisk together sour cream, eggs, and remaining butter.
- Lightly stir into flour mixture.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter into muffin cups and sprinkle with pecan mixture.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centre muffin comes out clean.