1/4 Photos of Whole Roasted Shallots and Potatoes With Rosemary
1 hr 15 mins
I wanted to roast shallots the other day and found this recipe on the back of the package. I'm so glad I tried it, it smells wonderful too! We had it with roast chicken, but I'm sure it would go equally well with roast lamb or beef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4.
- 2In a large baking tray mix the olive oil and balsamic vinegar (you can leave the balsamic vinegar out if you don't have any or don't like it), add the whole twigs of rosemary.
- 3Add the shallots and potatoes, stir so everything gets coated well.
- 4Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5Roast, uncovered, for approximately 1 hour or until the potatoes are tender. Depending on the size of the vegetables and your oven, they might take a little less or longer, according to some reviews it might be worth checking after about 45 minutes.
- 6Stir once or twice while roasting.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Roasted Shallots and Potatoes With Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.1
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 38.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: