1/1 Photo of Whole Roasted Cauliflower With Olive Oil and Capers
1 hr 10 mins
Gourmet | November 2006
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 450°F Lightly oil a 9-inch pie plate or square baking dish.
- 2Core cauliflower, leaving head intact, then discard core and put cauliflower head in pan.
- 3Drizzle 2 tablespoons olive oil over top of cauliflower and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Bake until tender, 1 to 1 1/4 hours. Transfer to a serving dish.
- 4Whisk together lemon juice, capers, pepper, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt in a small bowl, then whisk in remaining 1/4 cup oil.
- 5Surround cauliflower with parsley sprigs and drizzle cauliflower and parsley with dressing.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Roasted Cauliflower With Olive Oil and Capers
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.8
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 352.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 1.9 g