Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
If this is kept in the refrigerator, take out and set at room temperature for at least 2 hours before using to allow olive oil to become liquid again.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup white balsamic vinegar (Alessi or Black Swan brand)
- 1⁄2 cup white distilled vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon sweet basil
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Can be kept in fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- I use this as a marinade for beef, chicken, pork or veggies before grilling and as a basting sauce while grilling.