Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I like to make this during the holidays and give it as a small gift tin. Yummy!!
Make and share this White Treasure Cereal Snack Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups Crispix cereal
- 3 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups pretzels (I use small pretzel sticks)
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 lb M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1 lb plain chocolate almond bark
- Combine all ingredients except almond bark in a large bowl.
- Melt almond bark in a double boiler or microwave.
- Pour over all ingredients.
- Stir until well coated.
- Spread on wax paper until cool.
- Break pieces apart.
I've made this many times for get-togethers and it has ALWAYS been a hit for a crowd young and old.