I like to make this during the holidays and give it as a small gift tin. Yummy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups Crispix cereal
- 3 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups pretzels (I use small pretzel sticks)
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 lb M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1 lb plain chocolate almond bark
- 1Combine all ingredients except almond bark in a large bowl.
- 2Melt almond bark in a double boiler or microwave.
- 3Pour over all ingredients.
- 4Stir until well coated.
- 5Spread on wax paper until cool.
- 6Break pieces apart.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Treasure Cereal Snack Mix
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.9
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 797.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate almond bark