This is a very yummy, sweet party mix that gets a lot of requests. I usually make two batches during the Christmas season and one during Easter and sometimes throughout the year "just for the fun of it." If it has been a while since I have taken some to work, they start reminding me it is time to make another batch. It is very addicting. This makes a huge batch. You can cut it in half, but why? I have a large (28 quart) storage container that I make it in and store it in. You can use different colored M&M's for the different seasons, or use team colors for a football party or tailgate snack.
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 340.19 g box Kix cereal
- 2 (680.38 g) box Crispix cereal
- 453.59 g can cocktail peanuts
- 396.89 g bag thin pretzel sticks
- 3 (1190.67 g) bag plain M&M's
- 4 (2721.55 g) blocks white almond bark
- 1Mix the cereals, peanuts, pretzels and M&M's together in a very large container.
- 2Melt the almond bark. I do this by placing it all in a large bowl and microwaving on high for 2-3 minutes, stirring and repeating until it is melted.
- 3Pour over the cereal mixture and mix well.
- 4Lay out on a table or a long counter and break apart. Allow to dry, breaking apart as needed.
- 5Store tightly covered.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Trash Party Mix
Serving Size: 1 (3067 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 13779.2
- Calories from Fat 4517
- Total Fat 501.9 g
- Saturated Fat 192.0 g
- Cholesterol 167.0 mg
- Sodium 13494.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2113.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 121.7 g
- Sugars 904.2 g
- Protein 278.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white almond bark