Recipe by Baby Kato
These yummy cookies are made with white chocolate and coconut and are completely covered in powdered sugar. They melt in your mouth.
Top Review by bakinganonymous
amazing cookies, perfectly sweet with the coconut, love the combination of coconut and whit choc. So easy and quick to make, using ingredients I always have on hand. Very addictive
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup sugar, white
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla, pure
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup flour, plus
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Beat butter and sugar, till creamy.
- Add in vanilla and egg.
- Combine flour and soda together, and beat into the butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate and coconut.
- Drop by teaspoon onto buttered cookie sheet Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, cool 1 minute before removing to a rack to finish cooling.
- Once completely cooled sift powdered sugar over entire cookie.