Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made this up tonight when I couldn't decide what to have for dinner. Take the ingredient measurements with a large vat of salt.
- 16 ounces prepared pizza dough (I used Trader Joe's whole-wheat prepared pizza dough) or 16 ounces bread dough (I used Trader Joe's whole-wheat prepared pizza dough)
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 -5 sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil, minced
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup spinach, sauteed and pressed dry
- 3⁄4 cup shredded soft cheese (I used gouda goat cheese, but I know fresh mozzarella would be wonderful!)
- red pepper flakes (to taste)
- sea salt (to taste)
Other things I think would be good
- dabs ricotta cheese (optional)
- kalamata olive (minced) (optional)
- Preheat oven with pizza stone to 500 degrees F.
- Parbake dough for a little while--no more than 4-5 minutes. Watch it, when it gets a tiny bit done-looking, take it out.
- Toppings: Sprinkle garlic on crust, followed by spinach, then cheese, then sundried tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with EVOO and red pepper flakes and sea salt.
- Bake at 500 degrees till finished (no more than 10 minutes, probably).