White Peach Puree
- 2 ripe peeled white peaches
- 3⁄4 ounce simple syrup (made with 1 part water, 1 part sugar)
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce peach schnapps
- lemon juice (a splash)
Directions See How It's Made
- To make peach puree, add peaches and simple syrup to a blender; blend together until smooth (taste and add more simple syrup if not sweet enough).
- To a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add 2 ounces peach puree, vodka, peach schnapps, and lemon juice.
- Shake moderately; strain into a chilled martini glass.