Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is unique form of Hot Chocolate. I got this recipe from a friend of mine. It is very good!
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract (or more if needed)
- whipped cream
- baker's unsweetened chocolate
- In a pot over medium heat, combine white chocolate chips and heavy cream. Stir continuously until chips are melted. Stir in half and half and vanilla. Stir occasionally until hot.
- Pour into mugs and top with whipped cream.
- Take some Bakers Unsweetened chocolate and grate over the top and enjoy! Serves 3-4 people (6 Cups).
This is a unique hot chocolate. I tried it and it was amazing!