Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Impressive yet very simple. Cook time is for chilling.
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and seeded
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 1⁄4 cups chicken stock
- 1 1⁄4 cups sour cream
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1⁄4 cup chives, minced
- Cut cucumbers into 2" segments.
- Combine with garlic in food processor/blender and puree until smooth and even.
- Add chicken stock, sour cream, vinegar, and salt.
- Mix just until all ingredients are blended together.
- Chill 1 hr.
- Pour into serving bowls, garnish with tomato and chives.
- Serve immediately.