Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have seen so many cookie recipes--this is definitely one of the best! This is a amazing cookie!
- 2⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups dried cranberries
- 2⁄3 cup white chocolate, cut in chunks or 2⁄3 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Witch a electric mixer, beat butter and sugar in medium mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, mixing well.
- Combine the oats, flour, salt and baking soda in a separate mixing bowl.
- Add to butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in cranberries (craisins) and the white chocolate chunks.
- Drop batter by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
These are FANTASTIC! Easy to make with a nice combination of flavors. My kids and my father-in-law are especially fond of these. Thank you for sharing!
I have made these for years. I use fresh cranberries. To give it a sweet/tart taste. Donna A.
Made these tonight to take to an event at church tomorrow but used regular milk chocolate chips because I don't like white chocolate! Not very sweet but have a nice flavor. I found the batter to be very thick and sort of hard to work with, but I got used to it.