I have seen so many cookie recipes--this is definitely one of the best! This is a amazing cookie!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Witch a electric mixer, beat butter and sugar in medium mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- 3Add eggs, mixing well.
- 4Combine the oats, flour, salt and baking soda in a separate mixing bowl.
- 5Add to butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition.
- 6Stir in cranberries (craisins) and the white chocolate chunks.
- 7Drop batter by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 8Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate & Oat Cranberry Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.1
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 127.4 mg
- Sodium 600.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 36.0 g
- Protein 9.9 g