Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
D....E.... L... I... C... I... O... U... S.............. One word to describe this - WOW!
- 400 g white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 cups thickened cream
- 250 g strawberries
- 2 teaspoons icing sugar
- Note: If you don't have ready strawberries on hand, use raspberries and make raspberry sauce.
- Just as delicious.
- Place cream into a jug.
- Warm on HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Beat egg yolks until creamy and beat into warmed cream.
- Melt chocolate for 3 minutes on MEDIUM LOW.
- Stir twice during cooking.
- Pour cream mixture into chocolate.
- Sprinkle gelatine over water.
- Heat on HIGH for 20 seconds to dissolve gelatine.
- Add to chocolate mixture.
- Pour into lightly greased moulds.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Turn out.
- Serve with strawberry sauce.
- To prepare strawberry sauce, puree strawberries or raspberries until smooth.
- Stir in icing sugar.
- Serve cold.