Recipe by lemoncurd
Use as a filling for a cake or cake roll
Top Review by cook5
excellent receipe, very easy and not fussy to make. the taste is excellent. I am making again with a week times. for a dinner party i will put into desert dishes topped it with fresh rasberries and garnish with a mint leaf. thank you.
- 1 (7 g) envelopepowdered gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 12 ounces best quality white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 2 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water, and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Place chocolate in the bowl of a food processor, and pulse until very finely chopped.
- Prepare an ice bath; set aside.
- Place 3/4 cup cream in a small saucepan, and bring just to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add gelatin, and stir for 30 seconds to dissolve completely.
- Pour into food processor with the motor running, and process until chocolate mixture is smooth.
- Transfer to a medium bowl and place over ice bath.
- Stirring until thick enough to hold ribbons.
- Whip remaining 1 3/4 cups heavy cream to soft peaks.
- Fold into chocolate mixture.
- If not using immediately, refrigerate in an airtight container.