Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are one of the most decadent cookies I've ever made. But I must warn you--eat these when you are alone, you don't want anyone to know how many you have eaten. Cooking time is per sheet.
- Beat sugars, butter, shortening, vanilla and egg in a large bowl till fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, soda and salt.
- Add to butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until light brown at 350°.
- Cool 1 - 2 minutes before removing from the sheet.
Very good! I did add more white chocolate chips and nuts. I also added about 2 tablespoons of lime juice. I'll be making these again, for sure!
These are so yummy. I used squares of white baking chocolate that I cut into chunks. This is now one of my fave cookie recipes. Made for Aus/Nz recipe swap # 29
Ah, the awesomeness of these cookies! I just love them. I actually ran out of all purpose flour in the middle of making these, so I ended up using half regular, and half white whole-wheat flour. They turned out just fine. I added a touch more macadamia nuts too. Absolutely wonderful. Thank you!