Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
LO FAT.......NO SUGAR
- 2 large eggs
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 diabetic white chocolate bars
- Preheat oven to 350 dgrees F.
- Lightly spray a 7 inch springform pan.
- In small microwave dish melt 1 1/2 of the white chocolate bars.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat the eggs til a light lemon color.
- Add the cream cheese, cooled melted chocolate bar, splenda and vanilla;.
- beat until smooth, add sour cream, blend in well.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until edges are set.
- Center will be soft but not liquid.
- Cool in the pan for 5 minutes; then remove the sides of the pan, cool completely.
- Grate remaining 1/2 white chocolate bar over top.
- Chill covered over night for best results.