Recipe by Dib's
Posted for safe keeping. Original recipe from Pepperidge Farms-tweaked. Cooking time reflects chilling time.
- 1 (6 ounce) packagepepperidge farm raspberry milano cookies
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped almonds
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package French vanilla instant pudding, and pie filling mix
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry
- shaved white chocolate curls
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 7 cookies into a resealable plastic bag.
- Seal the bag and crush the cookies with a rolling pin.
- Pour the crushed cookies into a medium bowl. Stir in the almonds and butter.
- Press the mixture into the bottom and 1/4-inch up the side of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Cut the remaining cookies in half.
- Place the cookie halves, cut-side down, around the inside edge of the pie plate.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat the chocolate and 1/4 cup milk in a 1-quart heavy saucepan over medium low heat until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth, stirring constantly.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Combine the pudding mix and the remaining milk in a large bowl and stir according to the package directions.
- Stir in the white chocolate mixture.
- Fold in 1 cup Cool Whip topping.
- Spoon the mixture into the cookie crust.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until the filling is set.
- Top the pie with the remaining whipped topping and raspberries.
- Mound shaved chocolate in the center.