- 1 cup melting white chocolate chips or 1 cup white chocolate chunks
- 1 -2 tablespoon Malibu rum (if you don't want alcohol) or 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract (if you don't want alcohol)
- 2 premium white baking chocolate (bars filled with coconut cream, Lindtt)
- 2 -4 tablespoons butter flavor shortening or 2 -4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup heavy cream (adjust to preferred thickness)
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened flaked coconut (optional)
- salt, 1 tiny pinch
Directions See How It's Made
- Add ingredients into your fondue pot or mini crock pot. Stirring as it melts until all ingredients are combined.
- For a faster method, heat the margarine or shortening and the heavy cream in a sauce pan over med-low heat until melted. Remove hfrom heat. Stir in the rest of the ingredients until melted and well-combined.
- Transfer to your fondue pot.
- Serve with bananas, pineapple, strawberry, pound cakes.