1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Christmas Bark
Sarah in New York's Note:
My mom made this every Christmas when I was a kid. It was a favorite every time she made it. The best part about it, is it only takes about 10 minutes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 340.19 g bag white chocolate pieces
- 946.36 ml small pretzels
- 340.19 g bag green & red M&M's (regular size)
- 1In a large glass bowl melt white chocolate in microwave until smooth. (About 1 minute, stir, and another 30 seconds)It's really easy to burn.
- 2Once white chocolate is melted, pour in pretzels and m&m's.
- 3Stir until well coated. (You may need more pretzels.).
- 4Once mixed and well coated pour out onto waxed paper and spread it out.
- 5This will harden in about 30 minutes and then just break it apart.
- 6It stores well and tastes great!
Browse Our Top Christmas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Christmas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Christmas Bark
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.5
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.9 mg
- Sodium 25.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: