Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom made this every Christmas when I was a kid. It was a favorite every time she made it. The best part about it, is it only takes about 10 minutes!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate pieces
- 4 cups small pretzels
- 1 (12 ounce) baggreen & red M&M's (regular size)
- In a large glass bowl melt white chocolate in microwave until smooth. (About 1 minute, stir, and another 30 seconds)It's really easy to burn.
- Once white chocolate is melted, pour in pretzels and m&m's.
- Stir until well coated. (You may need more pretzels.).
- Once mixed and well coated pour out onto waxed paper and spread it out.
- This will harden in about 30 minutes and then just break it apart.
- It stores well and tastes great!