Recipe by Cynna
A no-fuss bar cookie I love to make from time to time. Pretty addition for a bake sale or to have just because. Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup butter (do not substitute)
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat.
- Remove from heat and add 4 oz of white chocolate.
- DO NOT STIR!
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until frothy.
- Add sugars, vanilla and almond extracts, flour, salt and mix well.
- Add butter/white chocolate mixture.
- Mix until just combined.
- Fold in remaining white chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased 8 x 8 pan.
- Sprinkle top with slivered almonds.
- Bake 350°F for 30 minutes.