Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was on the back of a Choc Chip packet. These are so yummy! I didn't bother with the decorating, I just threw all the choc chips straight in!
- 225 g butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugar in a medium bowl. Beat in condensed milk. Cream until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Sift flour and baking powder. Stir into butter mixture, along with half of the choc chips.
- Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls. Place on a lined oven tray. Press the biscuits down to flatten, and decorate with the remaining choc chips.
- Bake at 190C for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.