Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a recipe I received in the mail from my power company in their periodical. The original author is Judy Newberry.
- 1 (18 ounce) spice cake mix (Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe preferred)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk (Pet brand preferred)
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons Pet milk
- cinnamon (to taste)
- Grease and flour a bundt pan; preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, pumpkin, milk, and oil in mixing bowl. saving 3 tablespoons of Pet milk.
- Beat with mixer at low speed until moist, then beat at medium speed for two minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup chips.
- Pour into bundt pan and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Melt remaining cup of chips in microwave with 3 tablespoons of Pet milk.
- Stir in cinnamon.
- Drizzle over baked cake.
Very moist and rich. I added chopped pecans. A cake good enough for company. Will make this again.