Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Relish Test Kitchen Director Mary Carter devised this recipe for a change of pace and serves it as an appetizer on cocktail rye with an apple slice, but you can serve this any way your heart desires. I like it on bread, crackers and with celery sticks.
- 2 1⁄2 cups finely shredded vermont extra sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup coarsely chopped green pimento stuffed olive
- 1⁄3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate.
I love this cheese and have made many times. I do find that I like it best with 1/2 the Dijon specified.
very tasty and easy to make. this recipe is a keeper for sure!
Sorry, I didn't like this at all.