White Bean and Roasted Red Pepper Crostini
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place baguette slices on baking sheet, and brush with 1 tablespoon of oil. Bake 10 minutes or until toasted.
- While the bread is toasting, warm remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add shallot and garlic; cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add beans, and cook 2 minutes to warm through.
- Add salt and pepper. Mash about half the beans with a large fork.
- Add chopped roasted red bell pepper to bean mixture. Allow to warm through, and remove from heat.
- Top crostini evenly with bean mixture; garnish with chopped parsley, if desired. Serve immediately.